SCHOLL FLIGHT SOCKS UK WOMENS 4-6 NATURAL
- Wear instead of normal socks for the duration of your journey
- Always wear the pair of socks one on each leg
- Socks must be pulled up to just below the knee's to have any benefit
- Flight Socks will feel different to normal socks, as they are designed to be a tighter fit on your leg
- Do not roll socks down and try to avoid wrinkles in the sock when wearing
- Flight socks will not offer any benefit if they are too loose.
- However if the socks feel restrictive or if you experience pain or discomfort whilst wearing them, discontinue use and consult a healthcare professional
- If you are suffering from, or have a previous history of, blood clots, a blood clotting disorder, heart or circulatory problems (e.g. arterial or venous insufficiency), diabetes, severe varicose veins, reduced mobility or if you have recently undergone major surgery or are pregnant, consult your healthcare professional before wearing Flight Socks.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: NZ$74.60
Special Price NZ$65.00
NZ$129.00 As low as: NZ$109.00
NZ$16.75 As low as: NZ$14.60
NZ$20.57 As low as: NZ$17.00